To restore, protect, and connect the Mill Creek communities and watershed.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Restoration: Restore water quality and protect biodiversity in Mill Creek watershed.
- Outreach: Engage and connect diverse communities in Mill Creek watershed through outreach and education.
- Education and Recreation: Promote sustainable recreational use of Mill Creek watershed through education.
- Development and Administration: Develop sustainable infrastructure to support the activities of the Mill Creek Watershed Association.
- Organize: Create a community-based water conservation association to restore, protect, and connect Mill Creek communities and watershed.